Monday, December 13, 2010

Puppy Play Date!

Last Wednesday Sally returned to the vet for her 2 week follow up x-rays after her initial pneumonia diagnosis and we got some great news: Sally has a clean bill of health. This is very exciting news for many reasons one of the biggest being that she is now free to play with her cousin Kaia! Today I had the day off so I took Sally over to my sister Kelly's house for a couple hours so she and Kaia could run off some serious energy in the snow!....It was so entertaining to watch little Sally Faye instigating play fights with Massive Kaia. I'm so happy that these two get along so great and I see many more play dates to come! Especially because since we've returned from the play date Sally has been zonked out on the couch allowing me to be productive! Here are some videos from the day.






Best Cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment