Friday, March 18, 2011

Kason Asher Gibbs

Soo I know it's been practically forever since I've updated this thing but the birth of my nephew is just something I can't stay quiet about!! Kason Asher Gibbs was born on March 16th at 1654, he weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 19 inches long...oh yeah and he's absolutely precious! Now before I go gushing on about this new little life I just have to brag on my sister a little bit. So being that this is Kel's first baby I had no idea how she would handle everything but she proved to be a real champ. Her labor was about 12 hours which is relatively short for a first timer but before you go thinking it was easy 2 of those 12 hours were spent pushing (aka the hardest part!!).  Now I can't speak for her but I think he was well worth the wait!!

I've spent alot of time at the hospital the past few days doing whatever I can to help and just snuggling with my little buddy! I know I work with babies everyday at my job but it's crazy that I just can't seem to get enough of this one! If he wasn't in such popular demand by friends and family I could hold him all day long...I don't know how happy that would make him though because I can't exactly feed him which is pretty essential!

I could say so much more and probably will in later posts but I pretty beat from a puppy sleepover with Sally and Kaia last night so I'll close out with one last thing. I could not be more proud of Kelly and Duane they are gonna make such spectacular parents! They were so so so attentive to not only Kason but all the nurses and doctors as well. If all the people I took care of could be half as attentive as them well let's just say it'd make my job a whole lot easier! Baby Kason is one lucky baby surrounded by a whole lot of love!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you/your family!! I love all of the pictures of him...:)

    ReplyDelete