Wednesday, December 1, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...Christmas Style!!

Ornaments  


This one is from my kindergarten days but the amputated arm is a result of my sister's puppy Kaia getting curious! 


Every year when my sisters and I were young my grandma would get us together and make Christmas ornaments using school/holiday pictures...I also really enjoy Kel's bangs in this one!


I was on the gymnastics team all four years in high school and loved it...One of my teammates made these for all the girls one year


Other side of the gymnastics ornament


My roommates and I did a gift exchange one year and one of my roommates, Tara Jo, got us all ornaments...This one is mine and it makes me smile everytime I look at it!


Newest addition in honor of little Miss Sally Faye!

Christmas Village


My mom sisters and I all love these little Christmas houses and each year our mom gets us each a few houses for Christmas so when we move out we'll have enough to start our own little village!


Stockings


and the stocking stuffers!

Holiday Beverages


Almost make the cold weather worth it!

Christmas Music


I love Glee, Dave Barnes, and Christmas music so it really doesn't get much better than these two albums right here!


Christmas Movies

Classic!...I watch it any time it comes on tv


Hilarious!


My roommates watched this on ABC family's 25 days of Christmas last year and there is one song, We're too much, that will be stuck in our head for weeks on end!


Can't beat the claymation Rudolph...or any claymation Christmas movie for that matter!






No comments:

Post a Comment